Maybe you haven’t noticed, but I haven’t been posting as much lately. I’m super grateful for this space and for you, dear reader. And I find the holiday season sweeps me up and carries me into it’s darker, festive days.
So, I’m going to power-down this space for the next few weeks in order to finish up work, enjoy time with my family and gear up for the new year.
Here are a few things I have going on:
– Moving this blog over to it’s own URL, hosting and tweaking a new layout. It’s going to be all sorts of revamped (I hope).
– Napping. A lot. Sometimes I just need more rest than other months.
– Hosting Christmas at our place, for my family, for the first time ever.
– Enjoying having my husband, parents and siblings all together on Christmas morning for the first time in the 12 years H and I have been together.
– Promoting a big work event (the one that usually steamrolls me in January) and trying not to lose my shit.
– Writing Christmas cards. Shopping for gifts online. Panicking ever so slightly we won’t have it all done in time.
– Celebrating my sister and good friend’s birthdays.
– Going to the movies! I’ve seen Gone Girl, Interstellar, Nightcrawler, Hunger Games and Exodus in the past 2 months.
– Scrapbooking, aka putting words and pictures together on paper.
– Savoring time with H, walks with Carter Cash and coffee dates with friends.
– Generally feeling great about life and the awesomeness of 2014.
– Working my way through the Unraveling 2015 workbook. Get yours here.
Cheers to your holiday and a happy new year to you! xo